Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A job you love?

I am debating quitting my job. I don't have another job, or other plans. - Just good old fashion, "I quit!"

I am convinced that I am over-qualified, under-paid, etc. More than anything, I am sure that I hate this job. So what do I do now?

A little background, we live in southern California – but not nice soCal, crappy desert soCal – Too far (for me) to commute into LA. So I am left with desert opportunities – I am probably in the best official position I could ever find in the area. Really, all that is left is working for myself, freelancing, etc. I fear that I would fail at it, sure, but also I fear that I would hate that job just as much.

So as I debate the I quit moment in my head, which gets foggier every day, I think what job did I love? And when I am honest with myself, I realize none of them.

No comments: